I will tell you right now, unless you are one of the lucky ones, menopause is not for the faint of heart.
You probably remember having a 1st talk that explained your changing bodies as you were approaching puberty. (Unfortunately I didn’t even have that.) But as women approach menopause, many are hesitant to discuss this very normal life stage, leaving them feeling unprepared and anxious.
That’s why Poise started The 2nd Talk–to help make this life stage better for all women by giving them the confidence to talk about menopause in a whole new way and to better prepare them for this time in their lives (FYI – cannot talk about products as providing solutions for symptoms.).
I chose the Poise hot flash comfort roll on cooling gel. Just slip it in your purse, and when the hot raging beast hits you, take it out and cool yourself off. It provides an instant cooling sensation. Keep one in your car for when it hits you in traffic. It will cut down on road rage!
I am so glad that woman of our age are being addressed and marketed to. What took them so long to realize we needed help too?
Learn more about the new products, hear stories from real women, share your own and pledge to join The 2nd Talk at Poise.com.
Get a free sample by clicking here.
Millions of women already rely on Poise for discreet protection from light bladder leakage (LBL). Poise now offers a unique line of daily products for life’s little changes. (or “unique line of daily products specifically designed for you”):
§ Roll-On Cooling Gel helps you feel comfortable and refreshed. Squeeze the tube and gently roll the cooling gel on wrists, chest or neck for a cooling sensation that lasts up to 10 minutes.
§ Body Cooling Towelettes offer instant cooling and refreshment. Gently wipe the towelette on wrists, chest or neck to feel cool and comfortable. Featuring a portable, re-sealable package, these towelettes are easy to use anywhere you go. (FYI: it is OK to say “Hot Flash Comfort”, but not anything that says or implies use “during hot flash.”)
- Personal Lubricant designed to enhance your intimate experience. This lubricant features an easy to use bottle and is made without Fragrance, Glycerin or Parabens. (FYI – “made without glycerin” is technically different from “glycerin free”)
- Panty Fresheners have a fresh and clean scent that lasts up to four hours. These discreet, hypoallergenic fresheners stick to the outside of your undergarments so you can confidently go about your day.
- Feminine Wash provides daily freshness with a unique formulation that is pH balanced for your intimate area. Glycerin and paraben free, this gentle wash will help you feel clean and confident. (FYI – ok to say “glycerin free for this product.” Poise doesn’t have substantiation yet for “a non-irritating formula.”)
Each comment posted in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post garners an automatic entry into a random drawing for a $100 Visa gift card.
The question I have, and the sweepstakes prompt that will gain you entry into the random drawing is this: How are you approaching life’s changes confidently?
At the conclusion of the sweepstakes, a winner will be selected. The winner will be announced here. Sweeps@blogher.com will follow through with contacting the winner and fulfilling the prize.
Please, no duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/16/13-2/19/13.
Be sure to visit the Poise brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!