When I saw this list, I was taken right back to the seventies.
1. Macrame is in again.
2. Shades of blue. I've always loved blue, so this is a no-brainer for me.
3. Sun-kissed wood: lighter grain colors.
4. Moody walls. Walls painted gray, navy or black.
5. Open shelving. Well, I've always been a fan of open shelving.
6. Cowhide furniture. Expect to see cowhide furniture as a design element on furniture.
Which ones are you most shocked by? And which ones do you like?
I was a teenager when macrame was "in" before. But if you're young and missed the whole seventies thing, then by all means buy some orange shag carpeting and learn to macrame.