Introducing Java Talk
A reader mentioned that they'd like to see a discussion on our coffee brands and habits after I did that post the other day on coffee stations. I'd been thinking of doing something like this for some time. So let's just go for it.
While it's winter outside and we're warming our bodies with coffee, let's just dish on coffee, shall we?
I'll ask some questions, and you can answer the ones you want the way you want to get our discussion going. Please wait and leave your answers on tomorrow morning's post.
1. When did you start drinking coffee?
2. What is your most liked coffee maker?
3. Are you a connoisseur of fine coffee, or are you a regular old Folgers type?
4. What is your favorite coffee flavor?
5. Do you grind your own beans?
Okay, that should get us going. Tomorrow I'll put up a Java Talk post and I want you to comment there, all right? I'm just giving you some questions to mull over now. We can discuss while we have our morning coffee!
And tell me what we could dish about next week. All suggestions appreciated!