I cherish my readers. I want to write posts that are of interest to you. So I'm doing a little survey here to get feedback.
I'm going to ask you some questions. Please answer in the comments. If a question isn't of importance to you, just skip it.
Let me know:
1. Do you want to see more decorating/DIY posts in 2016?
2. Do you want to see more gardening posts in 2016?
3. Do you enjoy reading about small space or apartment living?
4. Do you enjoy reading about decluttering/purging/organization?
5. Do you enjoy reading about simplifying your life?
6. Do you enjoy reading what I call "slice of life" (what I label reflections), in which I simply write what's on my mind?
7. Do you enjoy stories about the pupsters?
8. Would you like to see more or less photos? Or it doesn't matter?
9. Is it important to you how often I post?
10. What suggestions do you have? I'm all ears.
Note: I'm going to try not doing truncated posts, the ones where you have to click "Read More." I have to see how it affects my page load. If this matters to you, I'd also like to know what you think about this.
If you'd give me some feedback in the comments, I'd really appreciate it!
1 hour ago