Annual Flowers That Do Well in Direct Sun
- HELLEBORES - early bloomers; partial shade
- FERNS - try a Japanese painted fern, maidenhair or deer fern
- BEGONIAS - try ‘Bonfire’, Rex or tuberous begonias
- HOSTAS - try a minature variety such as 'Tiny Mice'
- JAPANESE MAPLES - a single specimen makes a strong statement
- BAMBOO - Phyllostachys nigra offers structure and height
Filler Plant Options
Spiller Plant Options
And if you want a water garden, you can have that on the patio as well. There is the galvanized container water garden. And others are listed below.
The information for these are in the resource section at the bottom.