But it is often hard to figure out how to style your living space for maximum usage if you're accustomed to larger rooms.
Here are some small living spaces and tips...
1. Use multi-purpose furniture
2. Don't be afraid of using color.
3. Keep the space de-cluttered
4. No heavy window treatments
5. Keep traffic flow unimpeded (30-36 inches for walking space)
6. Use mirrors for reflection
7. Try Lucite furnishings that doesn't take up visual space
8. Keep knick-knacks on surfaces minimal
9. Make organization a priority
10. Keep it clean!
If you liked this post, you might also like these...